While we created Sleep Like A Baby to help new and expectant parents deal with infant sleep, one of our goals was to also give back to the larger community of parents and children. Thus, Heart at Work Productions is donating a percentage of its sales to help the Children's Miracle Network, a non-profit organization that raises funds for local children's hospitals.
There are more than 170 Children's Miracle Network hospitals worldwide and each year, these hospitals treat 17 million children for every disease and injury imaginable. Collectively, they impact the lives of more children than any other children's organization in the world.Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Treat 98% of all children needing heart or lung transplants.
- Treat 90% of all children with sickle cell anemia.
- Treat 88% of all children with cancer.
- Treat 76% of all children with cystic fibrosis.
- Treat 72% of children with pediatric AIDS.
- Devote 60% of their services to children under age six and 25% to newborns.
- Train 60% of pediatricians and 80% of all pediatric specialists.
- Devote nearly a quarter of their care to newborns, who require the most intensive nursing and medical care of all patients.
We're grateful to be able to contribute funds to these hospitals, as one of our guiding principles is to not only run a good business, but also make sure that our business is doing some good. That's an essential part of being heart at work.
For more information, please visit the Children's Miracle Network.
- ©2011 Heart at Work Productions
- Design by PacificMix